- Time: 12 – 13 March, 2014
- Venue : Amara – Hotel, Singapore 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
- Organizer : Worldwide Business Research Ltd (WBR)
Why eTail Asia is a Must-Attend Event
eTail Asia aims to give you real tangible insights on e-commerce from the leading online retailers based in Asia. The event focuses on quality content, retailer only networking, incisive debate and industry leading speakers.
- Attend on 12th March to hear real case studies from retailers who have had success in Asia. Plus get the opportunity to ask your pertinent questions in intimate formats such as the Creative Boardroom.
- On the 13th March you will get a comprehensive step by step guide on how to successfully grow your e-commerce business internationally.
– Maximilian Bittner. CEO Lazada Group
– Jonathan Yabut, Chief Marketing Officer, AirAsia
– Nikunj Shanti, Director, eCommerce & Ancillary Revenue Tiger Airways
– Patrick Steinbrenner, Head of Onsite Marketing, Zalora
– Myungjo Choi, Managing Director (South East Asia), Facebook
– David Lee, Head of eTailer & Social Commerce, Asia Pacific Dell
You can check the full list of speakers here. See you at the event!
The first day of the main conference will start with focusing on the macro-landscape of the Asian eCommerce ecosystem, covering investments into the region, latest digital trends, logistics and fulfillment challenges and customer data analytics.
The second day of the conference will be digging into online marketing and give you a comprehensive step by step exemplar model of the successful strategies proven to work. From engagement, to onsite user experience to conversion, the thought-leaders of the eCommerce world will share with you their experiences on optimizing customer experience.