Startups to WATCH in Southeast Asia
From Aug EcomEye will publish a new session each quarter: Startups to WATCH!
This is from the reality, I have some VCs & journalists friends or audience and sometimes they’re looking for potential startups to invest or to write for their tech portals. Some startups also wanna me to feature them but surely I can’t interview all, so I wanna help by this session.
Startups to Watch criteria
- Transactional business, eCommerce-Travel or Online supportive ones
- Have raised less than $US 500k (there will be exception) and not so popular on media.
- Have an interesting target market
- Product/service is different from other players
- Possess one or more competitive advantages in that market
The starting post will be about Thailand market and the next post will cover Indonesia.
Just email [mb [at] ecomeye dot com]/FB me if you want to intro your startups here. The brief should be 7 points (each max 2 lines, please share links if you want to explain more)
- Target customers and market
- Business model
- Product/service unique selling points or competitive advantages
- Current traction & status
- Team profiles link/slides
- Investors and Money raised till date and/or fund-raising range in the next 12 months
- Startup’s Pros and Cons