Why should you attend Startup Asia this May? and discount 20% code for EcomEye readers
There are some reasons you might want to attend a tech event. StartupAsia has several ones
Meet the bloggers: you can share your startup stories to TechinAsia bloggers and of course if they like the story, your startup will have chance to be featured on TechinAsia.com
- Startups & Investors speed dating
- Startup Arena, both seed and growth-stage startups will be accepted and compete together on day one. About 10 to 15 startups will eventually take to the stage to compete for USD 10,000 in cash. Latest submission for Startup Arena is on March 31, 2014.
- Market expansion tracks: want to expand your firm to another country? come here and find the best expertise and local connection.
- Networking: why not? connect with the very good founders in the region and empower your startup with partnerships. This is a good way to promote your brand and get more customers without paying much money.
StartupAsia attracted lots of prestigious speakers with eCommerce expertise- Wilson Cuaca, East Ventures: the investor behind dozens of top eCommerce startups in Indonesia: Tokopedia, Traveloka, Bilna, BerryBenka, RedMart, PriceArea, Shopdeca, ….
– Hugo, Xiaomi: you might want to know what Xiaomi has done to sell 150.000 phones via WeChat within minutes
– Le Hong Minh, VNG: the biggest online game provider in Vietnam with annual revenue more than $100M on it’s way to find another revenue source from eCommerce.
– Paul Srivorakul: entrepreneur, investor with ArdenCap, Ensogo, Admax and now he is running aCommerce to support eCommerce startups in Southeast Asia.
– Roger & Vikram, RedMart: with millions of dollar funding, RedMart wants to sell grocery to every family in Southeast Asia.
– Shin Hasegawa, Rakuten: a giant in Japan but it can’t get any decent traction with the English version. If you have a look at Rakuten’s global website, it’s terrible. Let’s see what Rakuten can do outside of Japan in Asia.
With the unique code for EcomEye audience, you can purchase the ticket with 20 percent discount until the end of March.
For more information and updates on the event, please visit the official website at http://startupasia.techinasia.com/sg2014/ today!
Will you attend?
PS: Follow @TechinAsia and TechinAsia Facebook page to update the newest info!