Haraj.com.sa – 29.6Million monthly visits
Haraj is the leading company in E-Commerce in Saudi Arabia. It started focusing on Cars, then, moved to Real estates and ended up being the 1-stop shop for all classifieds in Saudi Arabia. Haraj receives over half a million daily visitors; and growing.
The largest Saudi buying and selling platform (new and used): cars, real estate, electronics, animals … and others on web and mobile app.
Amazon.sa – 15.8M
Jarir – 11M
Jarir Marketing Company (also popularly known as “Jarir Bookstore” or “Jarir”) was established in Riyadh in 1974 as a small bookshop. In the 80s, Jarir opened a second branch in Riyadh followed by one in the 90s. Jarir now is considered the market leader in the Middle East for consumer IT products, Electronics, Office supplies and Books.
Jarir is a retailer and wholesaler of its products in Saudi Arabia and in other GCC Countries.In 2002, Jarir became a Joint Stock Company (CR No. 1010032264) and was listed in the Saudi Capital Market (Tadawul) in the year 2003. Currently, Jarir has a paid-up capital of SR 1.20 Billion.
Jarir’s headquarter is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Jarir operates through two divisions namely Retail (including online sales), under the trademark of Jarir Bookstore, and a Wholesale division.
Opensooq.com – 29.6M (Saudi Arabi counted for 1/5 of total)
- OpenSooq is the number one Arabic classifieds platform in the Middle East with over 2 billion monthly pageviews. We connect buyers and sellers in real-time to be able to sell, buy, get a service or a job.
Noon.com – 16.3M (Saudi Arabia counted for 1/3 of total)
Extra.com – 5.1M
- eXtra was established in Saudi Arabia in 2003 by United Electronics Company (UEC). It offers all the leading international brands and stocks an extensive product range including TV, audio systems, computers, mobile phones and IT communications, cameras, home appliances and personal care products.
Alshaya – 673k
- Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Türkiye and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Eddy – 198k
- EDDY represents a profound new concept from United Yousef Naghi Group, which operates one of the largest, most-experienced groups in the Saudi market. EDDY is a leading provider of furniture, home appliances, and electronics.
- Today, EDDY has 12 stores in six major cities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, offering the best one-stop shop experience, expert service, and affordable, high-quality products.