- 13.5 million visits per month
From the day Sidney Myer and his brother Elcon opened the doors at their first store in Bendigo in 1900, Myer has been the department store for all Australians — trusted for its quality, service and value. More than 120 years and 57 stores later, this founding vision still guides us today.
Throughout our history we’ve been a reliable and familiar brand for Australians. We’ve also had some big moments, including the opening of the Myer Emporium in 1911, acquiring Grace Brothers, and merging with Coles in 1983 (the largest deal in Australian corporate history at the time).
In 2018, Myer launched its Customer First Plan, which has helped shape our range and service vision, delivered targeted improvements to stores and driven the growth and strength of our omnichannel offering with our online store. We have also enhanced our MYER one loyalty program to ensure an even more rewarding experience for our more than seven million digitally contactable members. With customers at the centre of everything we do, Myer has remained Australia’s favourite department store, listed in the top ten most trusted brands in the Country by Roy Morgan.
Myer is committed to conducting business in an ethical and environmentally responsible manner. We respect and support human rights, and continue to drive sustainable initiatives to improve our environmental performance and reduce our impacts where we operate
The Iconic’s Shoes Store
- 8.3 million visits per month for all fashion products including shoes
THE ICONIC is the leading online fashion and lifestyle retailer in Australia and New Zealand
The Iconic is a Sydney-based, Australian online fashion and sports retailer.
The company was launched in 2011 and is one of Australia’s largest fashion, sports, beauty, kidswear and homewares destinations.
with over 1500 brands and 165,000 items, including Australian labels P.E Nation, Sass & Bide, Camilla and Marc, Country Road, Witchery and Lorna Jane. International brands stocked include Nike, Levi’s, Calvin Klein, Adidas, MAC, Estee Lauder and more.
THE ICONIC’s Sydney based Fulfilment Centre spans a 28,000 sqm footprint with 46,000sqm of space, including one of the largest mezzanines and pick towers in the Southern Hemisphere.
- 1.9 million visit per month
Foot Locker is your one-stop shop when it comes to sneakers, shoes and sports clothing in Australia.
- 992.000 visits per month
- Since 1998 we’ve made it our business to deck out every single person who walks through our doors with the freshest footwear from all the biggest brands.But we reckon life goes beyond shoes. We believe it’s what you do in them that truly counts.We’re for the ones who dance harder, sing louder and don’t care what anyone else thinks.Platypus. GET YOUR KICKS!
- 494.000 visits per month
- The NOVO brand includes all the shoes and accessories you need no matter what the occasion. From stylish flats to the highest of heels, from wedges to the latest on trend casual styles NOVO provides them for all, and of course there’s the perfect little clutch or accessory to match.From the very beginning NOVO’s vision was to provide a vast range of seasonal designs for the fashion-conscious at affordable prices. With over 120 stores across Australia and New Zealand plus our fabulous on-line store, Novo is easily accessible to make that outfit just right!Our buyers travel the world to keep an eye on what’s new so that our NOVO customers are aware of the latest trends with the added bonus of an affordable price point. NOVO cares about our planet and the people who live on it so of course our shoes and accessories are only sourced from ethical suppliers/factories who share the same values.
NOVO’s wide range ensures that there’s a perfect shoe for every situation. Whether it’s a strappy sandal for the beach, comfortable flats for the office or those must have heels for that special occasion – Novo has it covered.
NOVO is a proudly Melbourne, Australia based fashion brand with aspirations to be show cased all over the world.
OUR PROUD HISTORY
NOVO started its journey in 2002 with a vision to become a celebrated affordable Australian women’s fashion footwear & accessory brand. Today, it is exactly that.
Our doors opened in Warringah Mall, Sydney in 2002 and not long after we opened stores in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia. We then jumped across the Tasman to New Zealand and before we knew it our 120th store across the regions had opened.
A significant moment in our history was the launch of Brazilian model Giselle Bundchen’s range of Ipanema sandals. Proudly a percentage of the launch sales were donated to preserve the endangered headwaters of the Xingu River system in Brazil’s Amazon region. The Brazilian brands of Ipanema and Grendha are an iconic addition to the NOVO brand.
Our Stand On The Environment
For several years now, Novo has been a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant (APCO). A federal Governments initiative to collectively join with other Australian organisations to manage the environmental impacts of packaging in Australia. Our stand is to:
- Develop a strategy that includes goals and targets for packaging sustainability that addresses the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines (SPGs) or equivalent.
- Include a commitment to achieving the 2025 National Packaging Targets.
- Regularly communicate and promote packaging sustainability objectives and targets with suppliers, customers and within our organisation.
- Regularly engage or communicate with our external stakeholders about the environmental impacts of our packaging (see Our Supplier’s Assurance)
Wittner – Women Shoes – Truly sustainable fashion crafting
- 279.000 visits per month
Our History: A pillar of the community
Over 100 years of innovation has allowed Wittner to establish the special relationship we share with our customers today. Our founder, HJ Wittner, established the company in 1912 and soon set up Australia’s first ever mail order footwear business, which he ran from his store in Footscray.
Normally customers from the country would need to travel to the city to stock up their wardrobes, but HJ understood the importance of making his shoes accessible to everyone. By distributing catalogues that were carefully handwritten by himself, HJ was able to communicate the workmanship and detail that went into every design. Soon enough, his business was so successful that the local Post Office had to expand to accommodate all the orders!
Three generations on, the Wittner family are still dedicated to creating beautiful leather shoes and are proud to be internationally recognised as one of Australia’s leading footwear brands..
Our Present: Crafting fashion with function
Considered design and renowned quality are the reasons that women still shop with Wittner today. We source our signature leather materials from only top-grade environmental suppliers and use them inside and outside our shoes to maximise comfort and the feeling of step-in luxury. Our longstanding presence in the Australian fashion industry, alongside our commitment to quality craftsmanship, means that you can be confident in Wittner shoes that guarantee you’ll look as good as you feel.
Our Future: Setting goals to save the planet
Wittner was born from innovation and promises to remain at the cutting edge of the industry, particularly when it comes to our commitment to protect our planet. We acknowledge the impact our business has on the environment and have created a plan of action to work towards a better world for future generations.
We consciously select suppliers and materials that align with our sustainability goals and we are continually improving our practices to reduce waste and minimise our footprint. This includes building greater efficiencies into our manufacturing processes and working with suppliers that meet top-level environmental standards.
However, our dedication to the planet goes beyond the manufacture and production of our shoes. We understand that to be truly sustainable we must cultivate a work environment and brand ethos centred on eco-friendly and sustainable practices. This includes introducing new recyclable boxes, carry bags and packaging in-store and taking the time to educate our customers about the best ways to care for and extend the longevity of their Wittner shoes.
- 445.000 visits per month
- Shopping for the whole family or picking out a new pair just for you? Whether you’re shopping in-store or online, you can earn and redeem your Fusion Rewards Points at Diana Ferrari, Williams, Mathers and Colorado. Every 100 points you have knocks 1 dollar off your purchase!
- 201.000 visits per month
- Browse Our Collection of Women’s, Men’s & Kids Shoes Online & In-Store at Mathers. Free Shipping For Orders Over $65, Free Returns, Live Chat.
Mathers understands that both style and comfort begin with your shoes. Founded in 1923, we stock a wide range of leading Australian and international brands in more than 40 stores nationally, and pride ourselves on providing products of premium quality and unsurpassed comfort. Shop all your favourite names, including Diana Ferrari, Colorado, Hush Puppies, Isabella Rossi, Florsheim, Clarks and plenty more. Shoes designed for lasting comfort and effortless style – that’s our promise to you.
- 175.000 visits per month
In 1976, the first Snobb boutiques opened, showcasing European high-fashion footwear in a luxurious setting. However, the name Snobb was quickly abandoned, and the brand was rebranded as Midas, which aptly conveys its tagline, “where all things turn to gold!” Midas is an iconic shoe brand that is renowned for its unparalleled quality and timeless sophistication. Drawing inspiration from the latest trends in Italy and European boardwalks, Midas aims to provide fashion-forward pieces to Australian women with discerning tastes. The collection is characterized by sumptuous leathers and a refined, understated style, which makes it a staple in the hearts of those who appreciate both style and substance.
- 69.000 visits per month
Shoe Warehouse offers the passionate shoe enthusiast a truly unique online shopping experience. Shoe Warehouse has evolved into a distinctive retail concept that empowers you to personalise your online shopping experience by offering a fantastic assortment of women’s, men’s and kids shoes that are instantly accessible and fulfill a broad range of comfort and style needs. We are famous for providing the most comprehensive selection of styles from all of our brand partners. Shoe Warehouse has created an easy and exciting way to purchase and buy shoes online. Comfort and style have come together with Australia’s largest range of shoes online.
Our selection is updated regularly with all the latest new arrivals including heels, ballet flats, boots, sneakers and sandals. Our collection of premium international comfort shoe brands include: Skechers, Adidas, Puma, Reebok. Adidas, Julius Marlow, Planet, Rockport and Clarks. We also have new and exciting brands coming soon. Rest assured that when you purchase a pair of shoes from the Shoe Warehouse you are buying the very best quality and comfort money can buy.
- 28.700 visits per month
- With over 65 years of experience in women’s footwear, our parent company, WM Ritchie, has catered to the needs of the everyday woman by providing comfortable & stylish footwear options through our diverse portfolio of brands. These include: Sandler, Easy Steps, Wide Steps, Jane Debster, Ravella, Nina, Pink Inc & Alan Pinkus. Shoe HQ is the union of these brands; we are inclusive, we are dynamic, and we are diverse.
- Find the best shoe sales in Australia. Our shop is one of the best selling online shoes and free shipping at Shoesales.com.au.
- Established in 1983, Mollini is a Melbourne-based shoe label that designs fashion-focused footwear for the woman who cares what she wears. Our passionate creative team take the core trends from each season and use them to create shoes with that signature Mollini flair! From wearable wardrobe staples to showstopping heels for every occasion, you can step out with confidence in a luxurious and stylish Mollini shoe.
Proje yönetim sistemi sayesinde müteahhidin genel gideri ve karından tasarruf edilmekte, yalnızca kontrollük teşkilatı bütçesi ile yatırım gerçekleştirilmektedir. Bu hizmetler tam zamanlı bir Müşavirlik teşkilatı ile yürütülebileceği gibi, projelerin büyüklüğüne ve bütçesine göre daha ufak yapılanmalar ile de halledilebilmektedir. Ayrıca İşverenin şantiyede kurduğu organizasyonda ihtiyaç duyduğu müşavirlik hizmetleri de verilmektedir.
Pingback: 10 best Australia online shopping apps 2023