7 best Philippines online grocery delivery sites & apps
One of the most growing online shopping categories is grocery. Who dont wanna eat every day? or who dont have something to do at home? home cleaning, personal care… Let’s check out the top Philippines online grocery delivery sites & apps
1. foodpanda Philippines –
food and more, delivered. Craving something delicious from your favourite restaurant? Forgot to pick up the shopping on your way home?Rating: 3 · 2,205,941 votes
2. Landers – 446.9k
- landers.ph is the online grocery platform of landers superstore which provides fresh, same-day delivery in selected cities and provinces in the philippines.
- Great Selection of Goods. From grocery and organic food to home decors and appliances, Landers Superstore offers a wide assortment of top quality products to fit various lifestyles and needs. We carry a healthy mix of imported and local brands, making every visit an opportunity to find new products to try and love.
- Exclusive Products. Some of the world’s most trusted and beloved brands – such as Badia spices, Huer candies, Koita milk, Double Rainbow ice cream, and Bright Right detergent – call Landers Superstore their exclusive home in the Philippines. Our extensive list of unique and hard-to-find brands means you get to enjoy the best in the market before everybody else does.
3. MetroMart – 247.7k monthly visits
- shop for groceries online from over 10,000 products. 90 mins delivery. brands: s&r supermarket, pet express, watsons, familymart, toy kingdom, baby company, pan de manila and more!
- Self-description: MetroMart is the #1 online grocery delivery service in the Philippines. Our partners include Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Selections, S&R Supermarket, Landmark Supermarket, Rustans Supermarket, Shopwise, Pet Express, Watsons, True Value, Handyman, Daiso, Generika Drug Store, Southstar Drug, Toy Kingdom, Baby Company FamilyMart, National Book Store, R.L. Lapids, GNC, Cubao Farmers Market, and 40+ of the leading retailers in the Philippines.
4. WalterMart – 231.3k
- Walter Mart is a Filipino chain of community shopping malls located in Metro Manila, Central and South Luzon. The chain operates its anchor stores that include Walter Mart Supermarket, Walter Mart Cinemas, Abenson Appliances, Homeplus Furniture, Electroworld and SB Furnitures.
- walter mart, walter mart supermarket, weekly special, winner mag walter everyday, supermarket, everyday savings, waltercinemas.com, e-plus, snacktime, waltermartsupermarket.com.ph, shop wide range of fresh produce foods, beverages, poultry and healthful foods.
- Check out the SM mall directory & shopping mall hours for all SM Supermalls branches for all your essential needs.
- SM Supermalls, owned by SM Prime Holdings, is a chain of shopping malls in the Philippines that as of early 2021 has 76 malls located across the country and 26 more scheduled to be opened for an eventual total of 101 malls. It also has 7 malls in China, including SM Tianjin which is the second largest in the world in terms of gross leasable area (GLA). SM Supermalls has become one of the biggest mall operators in Southeast Asia. Combined, the company has about 9.24 million square meters of gross floor area (GFA). It has 17,230 tenants in the Philippines and 1,867 tenants in China.
- S&R Membership Shopping is available via this super convenient mobile application. … Just take note that there will be an added S&R Privilege Fee of 5% for non-members and an additional P180 for the Shopping Fee. MetroMart is available as a website or a mobile application.
7. 7-Eleven Philippines – 104.8k
- 7-Eleven has 2,287 stores (as of December 2017) to serve you in the Philippines.
- n the Philippines, 7-Eleven was run by the Philippine Seven Corporation (PSC). Its first store, located at the corner of EDSA and Kamias Road in Quezon City, opened on February 29, 1984. On May 2, 1996, the stockholders of both PSC and PSPC approved the merger of the two companies to advance PSC group’s expansion. On October 30, 1996, Securities and Exchange Commission approved the merger and PSPC was then absorbed by PSC as the surviving entity. In 2000, President Chain Store Corporation (PCSC) of Taiwan, also a licensee of 7-Eleven, purchased the majority shares of PSC and thus formed a strategic alliance for the convenience store industry within the area. In February 2009, 7-Eleven has signed a non-exclusive contract with Chevron Philippines to open its stores in selected Caltex gas stations nationwide.
- Your supermarket of choice for top-quality fresh fruits, vegetables, and meat products. Shop for grocery essentials at affordable prices.
- Robinsons Retail continues its digitalization strategies through GoRobinsons.ph, the Group’s own e-commerce site. With its public launch last June 3, 2020, the site currently offers food and grocery items under Robinsons Supermarket and caters to the following areas: Quezon City, Makati, San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig, Marikina, Cainta and Lower Antipolo.The online platform aims to address the market need for home delivery and continued access to products, especially in a time of limited mobility due to COVID-19. With Robinsons Supermarket as the first format in GoRobinsons.ph, shoppers can now order from around 8,000 product SKUs across all major supermarket categories. To add more ease in completing transactions, customers can pay via cash-on-delivery and debit and credit cards, basing on which option is the most convenient for them.
Sources: similarweb, wikipedia