China is known for its vibrant and extensive B2B (business-to-business) e-commerce startups industry. There are several popular B2B e-commerce websites & startups in China that connect buyers and sellers, facilitating trade and business transactions. Here are some of the top B2B e-commerce sites in China that highlight their strengths in optimizing costs, customer services, import-export tax, logistics.
Alibaba.com – 92.4 million monthly visits
- Alibaba.com is a comprehensive B2B e-commerce platform that offers a wide range of products and services. It provides a robust cost optimization feature through its extensive supplier network, competitive pricing, and bulk purchasing options. Alibaba.com offers reliable customer service and dispute resolution mechanisms to ensure a smooth buying experience. It also provides import-export tax guidance and has partnerships with logistics companies to streamline shipping processes. Suitable for global trade with suppliers from all over China.
- The wellknown brother of Alibaba, Aliexpress focuses first on consumers, but due to it’s inventory and it’s price, as well as it’s fulfillment then AliExpress is also a top choice for shop owners and companies to source for products from China.
1688.com – 32.4 million monthly visits
- 1688.com is a popular B2B e-commerce platform in China that primarily serves the domestic market. It offers cost-optimized products as it connects buyers with Chinese manufacturers and suppliers directly. However, the website is predominantly in Chinese, and import-export tax information may vary based on individual suppliers. Suitable for buyers looking to source products within China at competitive prices.
DHgate.com – 17.1 million monthly visits
- DHgate.com caters to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) seeking cost optimization. It offers a vast range of products at competitive prices, often in smaller quantities. DHgate.com provides customer service support, buyer protection, and dispute resolution mechanisms. The platform offers guidance on import-export tax, and it has partnerships with logistics providers for efficient order fulfillment. Suitable for buyers looking for smaller quantities and competitive prices.
Made-in-China.com – 14.7 million monthly visits
- Made-in-China.com focuses on promoting Chinese manufacturers and offers cost-effective sourcing options. It provides a wide variety of products at competitive prices, allowing buyers to optimize their costs. The platform offers customer service support and facilitates communication between buyers and suppliers. While import-export tax information may vary based on individual suppliers, Made-in-China.com helps connect buyers with logistics service providers for efficient shipment. Suitable for buyers looking for direct sourcing from Chinese manufacturers.
GlobalSources.com – 2.2 million monthly visits
- Global Sources is known for its quality-focused suppliers and comprehensive product directories. While pricing may not always be the lowest, the platform ensures reliable products and excellent customer service. GlobalSources.com provides import-export tax information and facilitates logistics support. It primarily serves buyers from the United States, Europe, and other international markets.
China.cn – 2.2 million monthly visits
- CHINA.CN is developed and operated by Beijing Qizhihaotian Technology Co., Ltd. founded in 2006 with 200 employees in China, headquartered in Beijing. CHINA.CN is a B2B e-commerce platform which connects global buyers and China suppliers. After CHINA.CN launched its online trade platform, it has helped many Chinese SMEs who were competing in international trade, serving millions of buyers and suppliers around the world. With the high authority and influence, CHINA.CN has been honored as a leading team in the B2B market of China.
HKTDC.com – 1.6 million monthly visits
- HKTDC.com, operated by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, connects buyers with suppliers from Hong Kong and mainland China. It offers a wide range of products and services, emphasizing quality and reliability. HKTDC.com provides import-export tax information and logistics support, ensuring efficient shipment and customs clearance. Suitable for buyers interested in sourcing from Hong Kong and China, especially for electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
TaiwanTrade – 534k monthly visits
- It’s not a B2B China site but a B2B Taiwanese site with lots of alternative products
- Founded in 2002, Taiwantrade.com is Taiwan’s foremost B2B platform. Taiwantrade.com is organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs and operated by the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), the country’s largest nonprofit trade promotion organization.Key Features:
• Over 660,000 product catalogs offered by 70,000 supplier members from Taiwan.
• Covers Taiwan’s key manufacturing industries, including ICT, auto parts, machinery, hardware, and more.
• Meeting Suppliers Online service for buyers to meet with potential suppliers via video chat.
• iDealEZ.com purchasing platform for making sample orders by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Alipay.
- The B2B arm of JD – Jingdong, one of the top B2C ecommerce companies in China.
eWorldTrade – 505k monthly visits
DIY Trade – 355k monthly visits
TradeKey – 271k monthly visits
Gongchang.com – 67k monthly visits
ECVV.com – 66.4k monthly visits
- ecvv.com is the first end-to-end procurement service platform for industrial goods, provide multiple category and best price chinese industrial goods, while ensuring safe payment, guaranteed delivery for buyers
- ECVV.com focuses on providing cost-effective sourcing options for international buyers. It offers a wide range of products at competitive prices and provides customer service support. While import-export tax information may vary, ECVV.com assists buyers with logistics support, including shipping and customs clearance. Suitable for buyers looking for competitive pricing and a variety of products.
It’s important to note that import-export tax regulations and logistics options may vary based on the specific product, country, and supplier. Buyers should conduct thorough research, communicate effectively with suppliers, and consult with customs and logistics professionals to optimize costs and ensure a smooth trade experience.