Here are some jobs from my personal sources.
Anyone interested in please message me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s great if you can share to broadcast jobs opportunities to your friends.
An online travel company is recruiting an Online Product Manager. The candidate needs to understand customer needs and pain points and hence define the product working with cross functional teams.
This post requires a candidate with
- Experience with a start-up is preferred. Past experience in an internet company or in product management roles is a great plus
- A high level of interest and passion for consumer internet world is a necessary criterion
- Knowledge of improving booking conversion rate is an advantage
For more info please read job description.
An Internet Agency SEM with clients in US and Vietnam is looking for SEM specialists who can work full or part-time.
Candidates will have the opportunities to work with challenging campaigns from various fields in an active working environment.
A global company is also seeking for Digital Marketing Manager position with attractive package and development career path. This post needs candidate’s own experience from traditional marketing and digital marketing as well as for total 5 years up.
Recruiter: Our vision is to connect all Myanmar citizens with an accessible social platform. You can be the person to help us turn that into reality. We are searching for someone who is passionate about technology, social networking, community building, and analytics. You will create, lead and launch creative marketing initiatives both online and offline. This position requires
- 5+ years of experience in marketing from either agency or client side
- Experienced in launching successful marketing campaigns and creating buzz
- Experienced with analyzing data and KPI/Metrics to make recommendations and identify key opportunities
- Knowledge in various social media platforms and stay on top of industry news and trends
Please find more detail from job description.
A famous mobile app store is finding a Kids & Education Editor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Program multiple mobile store storefronts across Asia on a weekly basis choosing and highlighting the most relevant and interesting apps in the kids/ education space for a diverse customer base.
- Continually improve the discoverability of content through useful and intuitive editorial features.
- Base editorial decisions on app research, content partner input and previous industry experience, always keeping inline with global editorial policies.
- 6+ years of experience. Previous education/ kids background is required.
- Experience in the digital content / ecommerce space is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of the depth and breadth of mobile apps.
Comments are closed.