10 best Vietnam beauty sites & apps
Hasaki.vn – 2.1 million monthly visits
- 85 brick-n-mortar stores
- Hasaki.vn is a retail chain of genuine cosmetic stores and intensive beauty care services with a nationwide chain of stores; and is currently a strategic distribution partner in Vietnam market of a series of big brands such as: La Roche-Posay, Eucerin, L’oreal, Bioderma, Klairs, Naris Cosmetics, Maybelline, Vichy, Skin1004, Cocoon, Australis , Cetaphil, Anessa, Paula’s Choice, Some By Mi, B.O.M, Vaseline, Sunplay, Silky Girl, Senka, Naruko, Angel’s Liquid, DHC, SVR, Simple, Bio-essence, Tsubaki, 3CE, BNBG, Laneige, Vacosi, Lemonade, Hatomugi, Avène, Silcot, Neutrogena, Garnier, Mediheal, Timeless, Curél,…
- All products available at Hasaki.vn are committed to 100% genuine, guaranteed origin. Hasaki.vn owns a variety of products from high-end to affordable. In particular, at Hasaki.vn, there are always full samples of each product and consultants, helping customers easily choose and increase the shopping experience.
Thegioiskinfood – 916.000 monthly visits
- 05 stores
- Operating in the field of cosmetic distribution from 2013 to present, Thegioiskinfood specializes in cosmetics and skin care products.
Guardian Vietnam – 332.000 visits
- 99 stores in Vietnam since 2011
- Online channels: Shopee, Grabmart, Eshop delivery country wide
- Capturing beauty trends in the Vietnamese market, each Guardian Tornado+ store will be segmented by category: cosmetics, skin care, body care and health. Customers can also easily search for their favorite products by brand or based on the Guardian’s suggestions with “Hot zones”: Beauty paradise from Korea – Japan, Can’t-miss products or Super promotions. of the month… with more than 10,000+ items from more than 500 reputable brands
Watson Vietnam – 300.000 visits
- 07 stores in big shopping malls
- Their intro: “As Asia’s No. 1 health and beauty retailer, we’ve been here since 1841, helping people to look good, do good and feel great. Our wide range of beauty and wellbeing products, expert advice and services are available across a network of over 8,000 stores, and via online stores, across 15 Asian and European markets”
TheFaceshop – 291.000 visits
- 37 stores with 11 stores of Beauty Box, another beauty brand of this beauty retail chain.
- Beauty Box works with Retail-tainment model, combining retail (retail, shopping) and entertainment (entertainment), making shopping more attractive by combining many activities with shopping, such as shopping, expert advice, try on makeup, etc.
- Run by HoaSenViet group, founded by the two cofounders Le Thi Bich Phuong and Nguyen Quoc Binh, this group is a retail distributor of the nature cosmetics brand The Faceshop from Korea. Hoasenviet is also a distributor of Reebok and Adiddas.
- Recently, Hoasenviet got an undisclosed funding from Mekong Capital (usually 5-10 million USD), a private equity fund in Vietnam
Thegioilamdep – 294.000 visits
- 01 store in Go Vap district
- Beauty World complex was first launched in Vietnam with the model of the largest complex of beauty care products and services. The Complex provides 6 main service areas to meet the most basic beauty needs of Vietnamese people such as: Nail, Hair, Skin Care, Skin Treatment, Tattooing and Hair Removal. Besides, customers can choose from a variety of beauty products, gathered from big brands such as: Vichy, 3CE, Obagi, La Roche-Posay, …
Lixibox – 291.000 visits
- 9 stores in big shopping centers, the beauty startup has gone from online to go offline to implement O2O ecommerce
- LIXIBOX is a way to sell beauty products by box. The products in this box are usually from 3, 5 to many products or more and often in a set together. Many customers often ask why not sell each individually because they prefer to use one or the other. In fact, to create a box of products to customers is not as easy as people think. Because these products are often quality-tested first by famous experts and bloggers in the beauty industry. They are people who have used the product, know how to evaluate products according to each skin type and can combine many different brands to bring a perfect box at the right price.
Beauty Garden – 103.000 visits
- 09 stores in several cities
- At Beauty Garden, you will find a vast world of cosmetics: More than 10,000 products are always available, from more than 200 famous cosmetic brands at home and abroad, and hundreds of samples are ready for customers to experience.
- Beauty Garden is committed to distributing genuine cosmetics of clear origin. All are imported from the US, France, UK, Japan, Korea, Thailand,… Diverse products: makeup, skin care, hair care, functional foods, beauty accessories, … ensure to serve the beauty needs of women.
HappySkin startup – 73.000 visits
- 03 beauty spas
- Founder Hoang Hanh Dung is a former MC of VTV – Vietnam Television, also a brand manager of some MNC companies
SocialBella – the social commerce startup from Indonesia
- Moi Cosmetics by Ho Ngoc Ha
- Sammi Shop – 55.000 visits
- Cho tinh cua Boo – 38.500 visits