Most searched price & shopping related keywords in Google India 2022
- India is the global leader in gold jewelry consumption
- The automotive industry in India is the fourth-largest in the world as per 2021 statistics. In 2022, India became fourth largest country in the world by valuation of automotive industry. As of 2022, India is the 3rd largest automobile market in the world, surpassing Japan and Germany in terms of sales.
- Some of the popular mobile phones: Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Samsung, iPhone
- India’s smartphone market revenue crossed $38 billion in 2021 with 27% YoY growth. Xiaomi led the market with a 24% shipment share. The brand also reached its highest ever share in the premium segment (>INR 30,000, ~$400) with 258% YoY growth. Samsung registered its highest ever retail ASP in 2021
- A new report shows India has roughly 115 million crypto investors and more than half plan to increase their crypto holdings in six months
- Revenue in the Digital Cameras segment amounts to US$1.29bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 4.06% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- Revenue in the Speakers segment amounts to US$1,946.00m in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 5.71%
- Q3 2022, according to Counterpoint Research’s latest Global Smartwatch Model Tracker. During the quarter, India’s market grew 167% YoY to become the biggest smartwatch market in the world
For Press Release and guest posts, feel free to reach mb[at]ecomeye.com