Top Vietnam online food delivery apps
(For both Android and iPhone mobiles)
Grab Food – No.1 in Vietnam food delivery apps
- After the merger with Uber Southeast Asia, Grab has had a time with no competitors and quickly aqquire a large marketshare of ride hailing in Vietnam. And then Grab leverages this advantage to expand to food and grocery delivery field.
Now – Shopee Food – No. 2 in Vietnam food delivery apps
- Now offers both ready meals, food and vegetables.
- Now – which is just switched to Shopeed Food last few days. Before that Now is backed up by Foody, the largest food review site and community in Vietnam.
- Then Foody was acquired by SEA group and merged with Shopee, which is the No.1 in Top 10 online shopping sites/apps in Vietnam
- Rating 4.2
Just a late comer to Vietnam food delivery market but the food delivery app startup from Korea quickly grabs a considerable portion of the play field, via a fun and active brand image, together with a sharp local market view and operation.
- Backed up by the strong dad Baemin Korea and grandfather Deliveroo with billions of market valuation, Baemin holds the 2nd spot in IOS Appstore and the 4th in Android appstore Vietnam.
- Self-desc: We’re very passionate about delivering food. Have you tried? # Super-easy to find the food you like Search the tasting food or the restaurant on our app in just 1 click # Crazy discounts
- The third brand from the largest retail chains in Vietnam – MobileWorld, Bach Hoa Xanh with the power of more than 1000 brick & mortal stores is rapidly gaining both offline and online exposure.
- In Android app store, Bach Hoa Xanh is even rising up to the top spot and kicked Grab off the peak.
- Rating 3.8
- tagline: “Ship đồ ăn rất nhanh” – Very fast food delivery
- Loship is an extension from Lozi, also a food review app startup competing with the above Foody. Then after raising funds from several investors from Singapore and Korea, Lozi expanded to delivery field, especially in Food delivery segment.
- Loship is at 5th postion in Android store and 7th in IOS appstore, an impressive move for a small tech startup with just few million dollars competing with the top regional and local giants.
- Rating 4.6
- Self-description: Know the secret of delicious cooking, healthy living to prevent diseases from the root and improve natural beauty. Take care of your loved ones from food filled with happiness
The Coffee House
- Rating 4.5
- According to TechCrunch: “Social commerce company Mio is taking advantage of that gap by building a reseller network and logistics infrastructure that can offer next-day delivery to tier 2 and 3 cities. The startup, which currently focuses on fresh groceries and plans to expand into more categories, announced today it has raised $1 million in seed funding.”
- A food delivery startup focuses on fresh fruits
Mc Donalds Vietnam